1.4

I'm typically a savvy consumer. I asked all the right questions and I feel that WENDY was completely dishonest. It's true you can't get a refund after the 3rd day and here's the trick. They won't let you see the member base before the 3rd day because if you did you'd run screaming from the building. And the building is in Edina leading you to believe it's upscale and legitimate. I have yet to have a man with a higher than high school education contact me. It's like to social rejects are drawn to this service. I requested a refund and I was quoted contract language. It's a scam and I'm embarrassed that I fell for it.

If they were a credible business they'd let you experience the service for 3 days before refusing a refund. Let the new member see the antiquated 3-ring binders or 1990 web site and search for 3 days. If not satisfied then refund a substantial portion.

They can't do that because they know it's *** and everyone would want a refund. The member base is carp, and now I'm a member. So what can you do but be embarrassed and suck it up.

I'm writing the attorney general and hope to get a fraction of the membership fee back. Anything is better than nothing. Right?

This reviewer shared experience about "dishonest practices" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Great Expectations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Expectations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Great Expectations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Expectations?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1176654

GE is still around? I thought they faded away in the late 90's, due to so much bad press, as well as the advent of online dating.

Brainerd, Minnesota, United States #1176475

Yes they tell you what they think can get you to sign.Flattery...

false information as The type and number of members. A class action for Minnesota would be a great idea.

$500,000 awarded in Wisconsin.Minnesota can learn from that lawsuit.